The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) processes requests for export certificates within several weeks and it may get longer depending on the regulatory workload. That’s why companies may apostille copies of FDA export certificates to deal with export related issues until the original certificate is processed through the FDA. United States Apostille can help expedite the apostille process of copies of FDA documents through our electronic apostille system. Just upload a clear copy of your FDA export document, choose destination country and your mailing options. Once we receive your request, we will print the certificate, notarize it as a true copy and apostille it from MD state office within just one business day.
Apostille True Copy of FDA Export Certificate
- Apostille true copy of Free Sale Certificate
- Apostille true copy of Certificate of Exportability
- Apostille true copy of Certificate to Foreign Government
- Apostille true copy of Specified Risk Materials Certificate
- Apostille true copy of Non - Clinical Research Only Use Materials (NCR)
- Apostille true copy of Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product.